Monday 24 February 2014

Meal Planning Monday - the make ahead weekend edition!

Meal Planning MondayHope you had a good half term if you were off like we were last week. We're back to school today and into a school Arts Week. I'm away all weekend with work so I'm making a few things ahead of time for them to eat whilst I'm away. The kids are looking forward to it because, in their own words, "Daddy always spoils us when you go away." Daddy has been made aware of this.

The rest of this week mostly consists of stuff I know we like and is easy to do. A couple of slow cooker things - I like my slow cooker but I'm conscious I've not used it as much as I usually would this winter.

This is what we're having this week.

Monday - Sausages in onion gravy
Tuesday - Pizza baked potatoes
Wednesday - Lentil loaf
Thursday - Slow cooker all-butter chicken
Friday - Lasagne
Saturday - Chicken and mushroom pie
Sunday - Keeping free

Have a good week, and don't forget to visit Mrs M's for more meal planning loveliness.
blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts with Thumbnails