Saturday 1 December 2012

Swagbucks - Limping along

Since I last posted, it's been a busy week. I've been busy getting ready for Christmas, I went to a wedding Friday and I found out on Thursday that my mum has been rushed to hospital after developing a severe bout of norovirus that has affected her heart such that she has fluid on her lungs and that's giving her breathing difficulties. Combined with the usual busy lifestyle that we all lead - with the children who have the proper social life, I just chase after them - these things have all conspired to combine to mean I haven't progressed as much as I would like to get earning more Swagbucks. I have actually got over 5,500 swagbucks after I won a few swagbucks doing their searches, and signing up to a few offers.

I have had no referral points though - if you have kindly signed up using my referral link here, (or have just done so, in which case, thank you!) please note that in order for me to earn points, then you do too so please get searching, shopping and watching videos. I have watched a few videos to earn more Swagbucks, but since then, I haven't had the time to spend time watching them. I tried doing a few surveys but everyone I tried was full and didn't need me so I'm guessing you have to be quick or find a better/different way of earning your swagbucks.

Like I said, I've been busy so I'm limping along. If you'd care to help me, the best way is to sign up using my referral link and start earning yourself.

Go on, you know you want to.



blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts with Thumbnails