Monday 11 July 2011

Meal Planning Monday

Time to plan those meals again! I think last week went to plan, except Friday because I went to London at short notice and couldn't be bothered cooking when I got home. I was just going to make this week an "old favourites" kind of week but I changed this and that and before I knew it, I'm doing 3 recipes from Nick's book that I haven't made before!



Anyway, onto this week:

Monday - Chorizo, butternut squash and cannellini bean chilli
Tuesday - Salmon and butterbean mash
Wednesday - Chicken and cauliflower biryani (Nick's book)
Thursday - Sloppy joe beef buns and chips (Nick's book)
Friday - Baked penne with courgette and italian sausage (Nick's book)
Saturday - Italian Meatloaf
Sunday - Cheesy Lentils

A reasonable mix, I feel. I did this when I was feeling a bit bleurgh and so I'm hoping that I'll be more inspired next week.

Why not pop over to Mrs M's blog for more meal planning entries? And why not tell me what are you having this week?
blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts with Thumbnails