Monday 14 March 2011

Competition: Win a pair of tickets to the X-Factor Live Tour this Sunday


I have a little competition for you today, which is perfect for you if you are a fan of the X-Factor.

I've been offered two tickets for the X-Factor Live Tour as a prize by the people at The Sun Buzz magazine. The tickets are for the 2.30pm performance at the O2 Arena in London this Sunday, that's 20th March. The prize is just for the tickets and doesn't include travel to or from the arena, nor anything else at the performance. (i.e. buy your own merchandise, drinks and snacks!)

To enter the competition, ensure you are following or subscribe to my blog via one of the many different routes - RSS or email subscription, Google Friend Connect or Networked Blogs. You may also want to like The Five Fs fan page on Facebook. Then, just leave a comment below, telling me who is your favourite X-Factor contestant of all time, and why. Make sure I have a twitter ID or email address to contact as I will need details quickly if you are the winner.

The competition will close on Wednesday 16th March at 12 noon. I will draw a winner at random from all qualifying entries and contact to ask for address details. If there is no reply by 8am on Thursday 17th, I will redraw the winner. Address details will be passed to a PR agency solely for the purpose of posting the tickets to you.

Good luck!

Terms & Conditions

The competition is open to residents of the UK only.
There is no cash alternative offered.
To enter, please leave a comment below as required above and become a follower of the blog via Google Friends Connect or Networked Blogs, or become an RSS or email subscriber. Please ensure you leave some contact details via twitter or email or I will not be able to contact you if you win.
The winner will be drawn at random from all qualifying entries. The winner will receive 2 tickets to the 2.30pm performance of the X-Factor Live Tour at the 02 Arena on Sunday 20th March 2011. Tickets cannot be exchanged for another performance.
The competition will close at 12:00 on Wednesday 16th March 2011.
The 
winner will be asked to provide a full UK postal address with postcode. If they do not contact me by 08:00 on 17th March, I will redraw the winner to ensure the tickets can be used. 
Address details will be passed onto an agency to post the tickets out to the winner, and is therefore beyond my control. I cannot be held responsible for tickets being lost in the post although I will endeavour to liaise with the agency.
One entry per person only. If you enter more than once, only the first entry will count. I reserve the right to disqualify entries if I believe multiple entries are being sent by the same person or the entrant is not a blog follower or subscriber.
The Five Fs blog's decision is final in all matters relating to this competition.


(I have not been paid to write the post. The tickets have been offered for use as a competition prize only.)


Edit: This competition is now closed. I've drawn the winner courtesy of random.org and the winner is: DJ Jason Sensation - commenter number 7 below. He's been contacted and has responded with details which I've passed on. Thanks for all the entries and well done to Jason.
blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts with Thumbnails