Tuesday 30 November 2010

The Gallery - Celebrations

No, no - not the chocolates... This week's theme for The Gallery at Sticky Fingers is Celebrations.  So, today, I show you the old me - before I became a mother, when I still had a waist, disposable income and reasonably gainful employment. For ages, it was my profile picture on Facebook as it is one of the photos of me that I quite like. Oh yes, it is a picture from our wedding celebrations. Not our actual wedding though.


We actually got married in Key West in Florida with only our parents present. So that everyone else didn't miss out, we had a party after we returned at a local hotel. It was slightly low key - the cake you can see us cutting was a £9.99 special from Costco. OK, so the dress maybe wasn't, but I loved it from the second I first put it on in the shop. Do you like it?

Why not pop over to The Gallery at Sticky Fingers and have a look at some of the other entries this week?
blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts with Thumbnails